
"Michael Jackson "
I heard this name for the first time when I was mere 8. Tapori people who drank bhang on the event of Holika..were screaming something.. "oye Micharl Jakson ki owlaad..chal apna naach gaana band kar...aur mera ishtyle dekh " . I was standing in my balcony...as I just don't like weirdly throwing colours at someone..or just be a slave of my friend's pichkaari. At that point of time..what all I came to know was that this personality "Michael Jakson" is a brand name.. .. .. and I am not a fan of him.. I was a kid and just went to my room with a thought what Mr. Jakson did..that hez so famous..that a man..whose isn't in his senses..can howl his name??
As we say..Time answers itself..in the best way..and I found
he the "King of POP " .. He is a person..which will force you to humm his song in the beginning..later on...you wud be screaming the same..with your guitar as your companion..The way he had picturized himself..I don't hesitate...calling him IMMORTAL . Even though he went off fom this world...he wasn't anything...apart from being PERFECT . Uptil wotver I have seen in these 16years and 11months...that hez the only one..who was worshiped..critisized..and worshiped again..
Now there is a big fuss created even on his death..
Hmm...I wish he lives peacefully in his grave atleast...AMIN.

not very fact based... thats why its lovely. based on ur personal experience. very pithy but deep. keep it up. something unique from ur poems and transcendental philosophy!
ReplyDelete